I am now way ahead of schedule, but I will not rest on my laurels! I nailed my sub-5 marathon, and I wanted more! I came into Santa Barbara with every intention of PR-ing, but alas, my legs lost steam on the deceptively hilly course. I did finish this race in 5:14, which is my second best marathon time ever.
It gives me great pleasure to say that I have completed 80 life time marathons/ultras since July 2010. The top four best finish times have come in the past 6 months. I must be doing something right!
- 4:56 - Two Cities Marathon (11/04/12)
- 5:14 - Santa Barbara Marathon (11/11/12)
- 5:29 - San Francisco Marathon (07/29/12)
- 5:47 - Tacoma City Marathon (05/06/12)
- 5:52 - Silicon Valley Marathon (0/31/10)
- 5:56 - Surf City Marathon (02/06/11)
- 6:00 - Long Beach Marathon (10/17/10)
- 6:01 - Utah Valley Marathon (06/09/12)
- 6:11 - San Francisco Marathon (07/29/10)
- 6:28 - Two Cities Marathon (11/07/10)
|Maniacs at the start line.|
|Woo Hoo! Finish line shot! Congratulations to Chris and Chris on their PRs!|